Providing client-focused preconstruction services is the cornerstone of Branch Builds’ approach to construction management. The success of any Construction Management project is dependent upon the level of expertise and commitment demonstrated during the planning and design phase when critical project-shaping decisions are made. Utilizing our vast experience and modern technologies, we provide detailed analysis as the design progresses, affording our clients the confidence to make sound decisions. Dedicated to employing continuous and thorough communications with our clients and design partners, we ensure a structured preconstruction process and well-informed project teams.
From project objectives assessment, to value analysis recommendations, to trade partner selection, Branch Builds takes very seriously our responsibility to guide our clients through the preconstruction process.
- Client / Project Objectives Assessment
- Cost Analysis
- Constructability Review
- Alternative Options Analysis
- Open Book Accounting
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Safety-First Program Planning
- Lean / Team Centered Planning (TCP)
- Sustainability Review
- Trade Partner Pre-Qualification
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) Development
- Competitively Bid Trade Contracts
- Project Advancement / Quality Control
- Fast-Track Scheduling Opportunities