Providing client-focused preconstruction services is the cornerstone of Branch’s approach to construction management. The success of any construction management project is dependent upon the level of expertise and commitment demonstrated during the planning and design phase when critical project-shaping decisions are made. Utilizing our vast experience and modern technologies, we provide detailed analysis as the design progresses affording our clients the confidence to make sound decisions.
Dedicated to employing continuous and thorough communications with our clients and design professionals, we ensure a structured preconstruction process and well-informed project teams. Branch applies the latest technologies and state-of-the-art tools to our preconstruction processes, resulting in both enhanced communications, and work efficiencies once construction commences.
From project objectives assessment, to value analysis recommendations, to trade contractor selection, Branch takes very seriously our responsibility to guide our clients through the preconstruction process.
- Our professional preconstruction services include:
- Client / Project Objectives Assessment
- Cost Analysis
- Constructability Review
- Alternatives & Options Analysis
- Sustainability Review
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Trade Contractor Pre-Qualification
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) Development
- Competitively Bid Trade Contracts
- Open Book Accounting
- Project Management Strategies
- Project Advancement / Quality Control
- Safety First Program
- Fast-Track Construction Opportunities